All transactions are processed in AUD.
Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 3 and 8 working days after dispatch, depending on your location. Remote areas will required longer delivery time. If you are given a tracking number, please use it to track the delivery status of your order.
We aim to dispatch all products within one working day after full payment is made. If you need to cancel a purchase after the product has been dispatched, please note that the postage fee may not be refundable. Additional postage fees may apply for re-delivery or re-direction requests.
You can find our complete Terms & Conditions here.
All our products come with a 1 year warranty. All warranty claims must be directed through customer service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from our customer service. If you do so, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your claim may not be accepted. In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide our customer service team with:
1. You need to notify us within 2 working days in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty.
2. Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty.
3. Photographic / video evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable.
4. Your order details and any other proof of purchase.
5. Any other details we may need to process your claim.
6. We will reply to your message / email within 48 hours.
We accept returns for Change of Mind (COM) on our products, provided the below conditions are followed:
1. COM is applicable for products shipped with Australia Post only
2. We are informed about COM within 14 days of receiving the goods
3. Products are sealed, unused and in original packaging
4. For COM, a 15% re-stocking and applicable freight fees will be charged
5. Please contact our customer service team if you want to return the goods
6. Some exclusions apply. Please see Myer's store policy for details
When purchasing your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us .