TP Infinity Leap Trampoline is the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first 2 level trampoline, with two linked horizontal bounce zones for double the fun! This patent protected trampoline delivers an exceptional bounce performance from a unique dual suspension solution. Ã‚Â
Coiled metal springs on the horizontal plane working in unison with a bungee spring system to ensure exceptional lift off from the bed for the jumper. Creating extra fun and an epic bounce every time!
Also unique to TP Infinity Leap Trampoline is the YOYO enclosure. YOYO is the only trampoline enclosure that just one adult can erect, take down and put away in seconds.
With safety in mind, the TP Infinity Leap Trampoline features a zip free entry through the IGLOO tunnel door and a jump safe design. Ã‚Â Manufactured to exactly standards with top quality materials, TP Infinity Leap sets a new standard in trampoline design and is built to last.
- The worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first 2 level trampoline.
- A world first for trampolines Ã¢â‚¬â€œ two horizontal jump zones at different levels linked by a bungee sprung bounce slope for extra fun and challenge.
- Designed and built to deliver a trampoline experience that is second to none.
- Top specification which is built to last.
- Jump safe design with epic bounce!
- Includes YOYO - the easy put up, take down and fold away enclosure that just one adult can manage. It really does take just seconds to elevate and take down the YOYO enclosure!
- Zip free Access with the patent protected IGLOO tunnel door
- Ages 6+ years
Total Length 4.5mtrs x Total Width 2.9mtrs
Frame height rear jump zone: 1330mm
Frame height front jump zone: 90mm
Height MAX rear: 3130mm
(Normal standard height: 2700mm)
*PLEASE NOTE* ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS WILL APPLY, PLEASE CHECK COSTS DURING CHECKOUT.
- Delivery days do not include the date of dispatch (i.e. Dispatch to ACT on Monday, count 4-7 working days from Tuesday)
- Metropolitan areas may have quicker delivery times
- Smaller items may experience a quicker delivery time. Authority to Leave freight will be placed on small items shipped with Standard Delivery
- Orders cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes / Parcel Lockers
- Contact number is required for all deliveries (preferably mobile number)
Our Standard Delivery service offers nation-wide, reliable door-to-door, street level/ground floor delivery only. Pricing is based on the weight of the items & the zone that your postcode falls into.
Our couriers will not deliver large items upstairs, enter homes, or provide installation/removal services. For items that weigh more than 40kg, they will require assistance in unloading. Contact number is required for delivery.
Authority to Leave Freight will be placed on smaller items shipped with Standard Delivery (spin bike, rowers, weights, accessories). If you do not want this to be left, please notify us as soon as you have placed the order as we ship on a next business basis.
Delivery time frames are not guaranteed and are rough estimations given to us by our allocated couriers. Delivery is only available from Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Please do not allocate hours as the courier company cannot deliver within allocated time frames.
You can find our returns policy here.