• The egg® stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg® a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
• The egg® has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology® tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
• The handlebar is fully adjustable with 5 different height positions, adjusted with a rotating barrel, all beautifully finished in hand stitched leatherette.
• The curved seat design is suitable from six months of age up until 25kg when used as a single stroller and 15kg per seat when used as a tandem stroller. It incorporates 3 recline positions, reversible seat to be front and parent facing, 3 position hood and a beautifully finished leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar.
• The pivoting adjustable leg-rest allows you to easily support your child’s feet as they grow, and also incorporates a discreetly placed insect net underneath.
• Made out of soft, luxury fabrics, the egg® hood has a silent and smooth fold to 3 adjustable positions. The hood can also be moved to higher positions up the chassis if needed.
• With reptile effect fabrics, the egg® Special Edition is a real head turner.
• Chassis with wheels 67 x 29 x 59cm
• Chassis with Wheels Weight 9.70kg
• Chassis with wheels and seat unit 106.5 x 59 x 88-98cm (variable handle height)
• Chassis with wheels and seat unit Weight 13.5kg
• Stroller without wheels 67 x 23 x 50cm
• Seat (with canopy) 30cm x 27cm x 88cm Backrest length: 49cm
• Seat (with canopy ) Weight 4.00kg
• Front wheel diameter 18cm
• Rear wheel diameter 26cm
• Handle height 94 – 105cm
You can find our returns policy here.