- SUITS: Most body shapes, sits close to the body
- WEAR: Everyday, weekends, your new go-to basic
- WHY: Luxe basic you can wear on repeat, when breastfeeding or not
- FABRIC FEEL: Buttersoft and good amount of stretch
- Length: 75cm (size 10)
- We recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size
- Scoop neck with external bind on bias
- Short sleeve
- Two-needle cover stitched hems
- Soft hand-feel
- Wear with: Margot Skinny Jeans, Bobbi Skinny Jeans, Maci Skirt or Bailey Gathered Pencil Skirt
Proudly made in Australia
95% Cotton | 5% Elastane
Cold machine wash. Warm Iron. Dry cleanable (P)
Our Model is 34 weeks pregnant and wearing a size AU 8. She usually takes a standard AU 8. She is 174cm tall, currently has a 90cm bust, 92cm hips and 94cm waist 94cm, which was 70cm pre-pregnancy.
Maternity, nursing and forever-wear, proudly made in Australia since 1981. Each of our ready-to-wear collections offers purposeful essentials manufactured to the highest standard of Australian made quality that returning customers have come to know, love and cherish at an affordable price point.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150.
Orders within Australia are delivered via Sendle we will send you a despatch email along with your tracking information.
If your delivery address is a PO box, we will send it via Australia Post.
Shipping time frames vary and are approximately 1 – 5 days depending on your location. For a guide, please see below:
1 – 3 days for ACT, NSW & VIC
3 – 5 days for NT, QLD, TAS, WA
Australian shipping costs are as follows and include GST:
$8.50 FLAT RATE within Australia
All deliveries are traceable and we are happy to do this for you upon request. Alternatively, you may check on the Sendle or Australia Post websites with the tracking number we provide you with.
You can track your order via these links:
You can find our returns policy here.
About this seller
Visit our Design Studio and Studio
159 Sackville Street, Collingwood, VIC