Kids Ride on Car Black
Evoking the spirit of the iconic Range Rover, our perfect replica Kids Ride On Car is absolutely spot on in design and finish. Not to be outdone too is the marvelous attention to details and working components that make this Ride On Car a definite riding favorite with kids aged 3 and above.
Powered no less than an upgraded 50W twin motor, the Range Rover replica can do from zero to 8km/h without breaking a sweat. Just how long it takes to get to that speed will, of course, depend very much on your child's weight. But we digress.
The contrasting two-tone lacquered finish embodies the Ride beautifully as well as the striking headlights and reversing lights that are an illuminating combination of style and brilliance. Fact is, the Ride On Car is almost storm trooper-ish with its imposing black and white stance.
Moving on to the inside, this is where the Ride On Car gets really wonderful. Start by opening the workable doors that can actually lock. Once your child is seated and strapped safely into the comfy sports seat, he or she is fronted by a superb dash stacked with vivid controls for start, forward/reverse control, speed, lights, horns and even MP3 connectivity for more groovy music to add on to the Ride On Car's built-in tunes.
And once the accelerator pedal is flat on, the Range Rover replica is an exhilarating parkway-hugging ride as its gripping anti-slip tyres offer good traction and the four-wheel suspension readily soaks up all the bumps along the way. The two 6V SAA-approved batteries can run on together for up to two hours on a single full-charge. But if junior does get carried away with the handling, the parental remote override control can rein in the ride to more acceptable limits. After all, safety is first with any vehicle, large or small.
* Perfect Range Rover replica
* Stunning lacquer finish
* Upgraded 50W twin motor
* Four wheels suspension
* Striking headlights and reversing lights
* Flashing lights with music
* MP3 connectivity
* Workable doors with safety lock
* Adult remote override control
* Sports seat with safety belt
* Anti-slip wheels
* SAA-approved battery charger
* Suitable for children 3 years and above
* Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
* Control mode: Manual or remote
* Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
* Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
* Speed: 3-8km/h, depending on weight
* Mode: High / Low
* Load capacity: 30kg
* Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
* Built-in music: Yes
* Flashing light: Yes
* Power indicator: Included
* Seat belt: Adjustable
* User: 3 - 8 years old
* Colour: Classic Black
* Dimension: 93 x 54 x 45cm
1 x Rangerover Inspired Ride On Car
1 x User Manual
Under normal conditions, delivery will take between 3 and 8 working days after dispatch, depending on your location. Remote areas will required longer delivery time. If you are given a tracking number, please use it to track the delivery status of your order.
We aim to dispatch all products within one working day after full payment is made. If you need to cancel a purchase after the product has been dispatched, please note that the postage fee may not be refundable. Additional postage fees may apply for re-delivery or re-direction requests.
We accept returns for Change of Mind (COM) on our products, provided the below conditions are followed:
1. COM is applicable for products shipped with Australia Post only
2. We are informed about COM within 14 days of receiving the goods
3. Products are sealed, unused and in original packaging
4. For COM, a 15% re-stocking and applicable freight fees will be charged
5. Please contact our customer service team if you wish to return the goods
6. Some exclusions apply. Please see Myer's store policy for details