Digging dirt, moving earth or just driving down the road, construction vehicles are captivating. This extra thick wooden puzzle includes six easy-grasp, chunky vehicle pieces. Each vehicle has a full-color, matching picture underneath and can stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to place all the pieces in a line, either flat on the play surface or standing up (depending on the child's abilities).
- Ask the child to point to all the machines that are red. Then, one color at a time, ask the child to find machines that are yellow, blue and orange.
- Line up the machines and count them aloud with the child.
- Identify each machine, and describe the way it moves or works. (A cement mixer spins. A water truck carries a tank and rolls on lots of wheels. A bulldozer moves on tracks and pushes dirt with its dozer blade. An excavator lifts heavy rocks and dirt in its scoop. A truck has wheels and can carry big loads. A dump truck brings dirt, rocks and debris to a different place and dumps them in a pile.)
- With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about the construction site. For instance, "What do you think the machines are building here?" or "Which machine will finish its work first? Where will it go after the workday?"
Product Features --
Made using the highest quality materials
Tested to be safe and durable
Great fun for your baby and child
Pieces stand on their own for additional pretend play
Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands
Full-color pictures beneath each piece
Recommended Age Range 2 Years and up
Managed by Ricemill Multichannel Order & Warehouse Management Platform.
We use Australia Post & Star Track to post most of our products with tracking information. Your delivery address must be located within Australia. Unfortunately we do not post items outside of Australia. We can deliver your items to your home, work addresses, PO Boxes as well as to rural & regional areas.
Your item will be delivered during normal business hours weekdays only and signature is required as proof of delivery. If no one is attended at the address, parcel will be left at the nearest postal outlet for collection.
Please allow up to 1-2 working days for dispatch from the time your payment has been verified. Actual transit times range from 1-10 working days depending on your delivery address.
Buyers will be charged a re-delivery fee for items that are undelivered and returned to the seller as a result of incorrect delivery details or unsuccessful delivery. This fee will be the full cost of original freight.
You can find our returns policy here.