The WAW Handplanes Arrow Fish is a small fast handplane designed for medium-large waves, barrelling waves and those that already bodysurf.
Individually handmade from sustainably sourced plantation white cedar.
The strongest most environmentally friendly handplane strap in the market
Our unique fully adjustable strap system is created using Yulex Pure plant based rubber, which is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and the Rainforest Alliance, as well as recycled polyester velcro and Aquas solvent free glues.
Medium - Large, steeper waves
More experienced bodysurfers
- Deep concave for maximum lift and stability
- Sharp rails for holding power and manoeuvrability
- Rockered entry for maximum lift and splash reduction
- Fully adjustable Yulex Pure bio rubber strap system
- Adjustable safety wrist leash
- Low VOC marine grade finish
- Comes with protective drawstring bag
You can find our returns policy here.
About this seller
WAW Handplanes is a bodysurfing brand that is committed to giving back. Founded by Rikki Gilbey and based in Sydney, Australia we make our handplanes out of sustainable, recycled and reclaimed materials so that you can enjoy getting barrelled without leaving a trace. We also host Sydney based DIY workshops, run by our founder and shaper Rikki.
Timber is not only an environmental choice, It also creates the best performing handplanes. Neutrally buoyant and long lasting, we pride ourselves on a product for life.