Create your own healthy and fresh snacks with this versatile Maxkon food dehydrator! Perfect for making tomato chips, nuts, beef jerky, fruit leather, and more dried food, a food dehydrator is a must-have to let you get the most of dehydrated food. Fitted with 6 drying racks, this modern dehydrator machine offers you an adequate capacity to preserve your food quickly and in large batches. Coupled with a countdown timer up to 19.5 hours, equipped with an adjustable thermostat, this Maxkon fruit/meat/vegetable dehydrator allows drying different foods at proper temperatures (35?-70?), convenient and flexible to use. The quiet drying fan not only dries your food thoroughly and evenly, but also avoids making noise during the drying. It also features a transparent door, making the drying process plain to see. Bring a dehydrator home and upgrade your food dehydrating to a new level.
Note: 3 seconds after you finish setting the temperature & time, the device will start working automatically. Please do not press the Start/Stop button; otherwise, the device will stop all the settings.
- PRO MULTI-PURPOSE -- The MAXON dehydrator comes with 6 AS Drying Racks so that you can dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, flowers, herbs, spices, and make meat jerky, fruit rolls for your family, including your loving pet.
- DIGITAL LED PANEL CONTROL -- Digital temperature preset settings range from 35℃-70℃, integrated with a countdown timer up to 19.5 hours, providing accurate drying times and temperatures to make it super easy for you to start creating delicious dried food.
- UNIQUE HEAT DISTRIBUTION -- Rear-mounted drying fan and 360° air flow circulation technology to promote drying even without overheating or rotation of the shelves, ensuring the perfect dried fruit slices, long-lasting dried herbs, delicious beef jerky, and more.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN -- The process of drying can be observed without opening the door. The clear door allows you to monitor the progress of drying food. Ultra-quiet fan and durable body design let you enjoy a quiet environment during the drying.
- CERTIFICATION-- Food grade material and FDA, ETL certification for our dehydrator give you a powerful safety guarantee.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty, please click here for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.
Normal delivery is within 3 to 14 working days from the date of payment. We will make every effort to deliver your product within the estimated delivery time but the actual delivery times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control.
Please contact us if your item/s are not delivered within 45 days from the date of purchase, any claims of non-delivery outside this time frame will be considered delivered to you.
Please also note that deliveries with address on some farms, mine sites, islands, Aboriginal sacred sites and other regional or remote locations may not be accessible to our couriers and will not be able to deliver to your door steps. In such cases our courier will contact you for alternate delivery options.
30 Day Change-of-Mind Policy
• Notification is required within 30 days of purchase date.
• Item to be returned must be in their original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf).
• The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged.
• That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
• The refund amount will not include delivery costs. If the item was delivered for free, delivery cost will be deducted.
• Handling fees will apply at 20% of the purchase price.
• The return of the item is the responsibility of the buyer.
Refunds or credit
Where a warranty claim is granted any refund will include all delivery and related costs for the product. Where a non warranty claim is granted any refund will be for the cost of the goods only and will exclude all related costs. No refund or replacement will be given until we have received the product from you.
Limitation of Liability
(a) Our liability to the Customer (and any party claiming through the Customer against us) for any claim for loss or damages (including legal expenses) made in connection with the Contract (including the supply of Goods described in the Contract) whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute, in equity or otherwise shall be strictly limited as follows (except to the extent that the law prohibits such a limitation):
(i) for any liability arising from Goods not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient, our liability is limited to the cost of replacement of those Goods as soon as reasonably practicable, or the repair of those Goods or the repayment (or allowance) of the Purchase Price of those Goods (at the option of Our);
(ii) for any liability arising from the services forming part of the Goods not meeting the scope
(a) We may hold the Customer liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from or caused in any way by the Goods it supplies, where indirect, special or consequential loss or damage includes:
(i) any loss of income, profit, production, contract, customers, business opportunity or business;
(ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation;
(iii) any loss or damage resulting from the loss or damage to goods other than the Goods.
(a) Any claim by the Customer in respect of defective, non-conforming or damaged Goods must be made in writing within 14 days of the delivery of the Goods, unless a longer period is expressly agreed to by us in writing.
(b) Despite any other provision of the Contract, we are not liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for:
(i) the cost of removal of Goods not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient, whether installed or otherwise;
(ii) the cost of installation of replacements for Goods not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient;
(iii) defects or deficiencies in Goods caused by improper installation or maintenance of Goods or related components or normal wear and tear and damage.
Where a replacement is agreed to after a warranty claim is granted the replacement will be delivered to you at our expense after we have received your returned product.