FREEWELL GEAR DJI MAVIC AIR ND1000 LONG EXPOSURE FILTER
- Premium quality optical glass ensure cinema-quality aerial footage
- Double-sided multiple coating helps capture crystal clear pictures and vides
- Extremely lightweight design has no negative effect on drone gimbal
- Capture stunning long exposure using ND1000
- Efficient SCREW-ON system for attaching easily
- Designed for use with DJI Mavic Air drone
The DJI Mavic Air ND1000 Filter from Freewell is designed for perfect images while shooting in bright daytime condition. The ND1000 filter is ideal for getting clear and perfect images when shooting outdoors in bright conditions for long exposure photography. Freewell is the world first to design ND1000 filters for DJI Drones so that you can capture the best possible long exposure which was made possible even with previous DJI Mavic Pro & DJI Phantom drone series.
- Designed to cut light by 10 f-stops making it ideal for shooting in very bright conditions and waterfalls as well.
- Aimed to provide natural blur motion and decrease ‘Jello’ effect usually seen because of the camera’s rolling shutter.
- Ideal for minimizing lens flare often seen when shooting outdoors in very bright sunny conditions.
- Meant to tone down highlighted colors while filming outdoors.
The Freeweell DJI Mavic Air ND1000 Filter is an excellent solution for shooting in extremely bright daytime conditions. This innovative filter gives high-quality images and super-fine footage in conventional daytime drone photography.
DJI Mavic Air
* doesn't fit Mavic Pro/Platinum
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1x ND1000 filter with case
You can find our returns policy here.