The Dakota Nursing Dress is a stunning shirt-style outfit that doubles as an unstructured jacket when layered. A playful, light-weight fabric featuring a gorgeous navy base floral print, it’s button-down construction allows for easy feeding whilst an accompanying waist tie allows it to be worn in multiple ways.
- SUITS: Most body shapes, easy fit
- WEAR: Brunch, weekend outings, holiday escape!
- WHY: A stunning & versatile dress that you can dress up or down effortlessly
- FABRIC FEEL: Lightweight and lovely [Slip is super soft and stretchy]
- Length: 116.5cm (size 10)
- We recommend selecting your pre-pregnancy size
- Shirt style dress can also be worn as an unstructured jacket
- Features collar & stand
- Elastic in waist seam for comfort & fit
- Button-down front for easy nursing
- Rectangular shaped body and sleeves
- In seam pockets
- Waist tie
- Stretch slip sold with dress, which could be used as lining
- Great lightweight and floaty print
Proudly made in Australia
85% Viscose | 15% Nylon
[Slip: 97% Polyester | 3% Elastane]
Cold hand wash. Warm Iron. Dry cleanable
Our Model is wearing a size 8 and is 27 weeks pregnant. She usually takes a size AU8, is 5’8” (174cm) tall with a current waist measurement of 79cm (was 60cm pre-pregnancy), 79cm bust and 89cm hips.
We recommend selecting your pre-pregnancy size, as this garment is designed to suit your style throughout and after.
Maternity, nursing and forever-wear, proudly made in Australia since 1981. Each of our ready-to-wear collections offers purposeful essentials manufactured to the highest standard of Australian made quality that returning customers have come to know, love and cherish at an affordable price point.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $150.
Orders within Australia are delivered via Sendle we will send you a despatch email along with your tracking information.
If your delivery address is a PO box, we will send it via Australia Post.
Shipping time frames vary and are approximately 1 – 5 days depending on your location. For a guide, please see below:
1 – 3 days for ACT, NSW & VIC
3 – 5 days for NT, QLD, TAS, WA
Australian shipping costs are as follows and include GST:
$8.50 FLAT RATE within Australia
All deliveries are traceable and we are happy to do this for you upon request. Alternatively, you may check on the Sendle or Australia Post websites with the tracking number we provide you with.
You can track your order via these links:
You can find our returns policy here.
About this seller
Visit our Design Studio and Studio
159 Sackville Street, Collingwood, VIC