Kleenmaid's stylish Built In Beverage Serving Cabinet BSC4530 has been designed exclusively to provide optimum conditions for storing and/or serving your wines and other beverages in a domestic setting. Fine wines require long and gentle development and need specific conditions in which to reach their full potential. BSC4530 has an ‚ Auto-cycle‚ defrost system, is equipped with a Black Krystal Low-E glass door and the space between the glass door panes is filled with an inert gas, Argon, to improve insulation, prevent condensation and reduce UV degradation. Fan cooling provides even and accurate temperature control. Other features include three beech wood telescopic shelves, White LED internal lighting with auto on/off function, inline charcoal filter to reduce mould, bacteria and odours, internal Electronic Sensor Touch controls, a door open alarm and Kleenmaid's 5 year warranty.
- 24 bottle
- built in Beverage Serving Cabinet
- 5 year warranty
- Single zone
- Three beech wood telescopic shelves for ease of access
- Three layers of Black Krystal Low-E glass
- Glass Argon gas filled to provide superior insulation and to avoid condensation build up.
- Combining both the Low-E glass and the Argon gas reduces UV degradation
- Right hand door opening. Left hand available on request.
- Temperature range from 5°C to 20°C
- White LED internal lighting with auto on/off function
- Inline charcoal filter to reduce mould
- bacteria and odours within the cabinet.
- Fan cooling to provide even and accurate temperature control.
- Internal ESTC Electronic Sensor Touch controls
- Door open alarm
FREE delivery to all Australian capital cities. A Kleenmaid representative will contact regional customers after their purchase in regards shipping price. If this is not agreed upon any monies paid will be refunded. To ensure Kleenmaid can adequately provide the expected aftersales service some areas may not be supported with a purchase. If this is the case you will be advised and any monies paid refunded.
If any of the Goods are faulty or damaged on delivery, You must notify Kleenmaid within 48 hours of delivery otherwise You will be deemed to have accepted the Goods in good order and condition. No claims for damaged Goods will be considered by Kleenmaid after a period of 48 hours from delivery. Goods which are not in good order or condition on delivery can only be returned to Kleenmaid if they are accompanied by, or are in their original packaging; and prior written return authorisation has been obtained from Kleenmaid. Evidence of the damage or fault will be required prior to authorisation of a return being given.